Wisdom for Kids is a foundation that helps underprivileged kids in Latin America become entrepreneurs using their local resources.
The Foundation is made up of volunteers, called Angels
Here’s a 5-step process every Angel goes through to help the kids in need:
1. Angels identify pockets of kids in need in depressed areas
2. Angels group the kids into 2 different age groups
3. Angels look for a place to gather with all those kids -with their parents- , in the largest number possible
4. Angels deliver one 2 hour session on Entrepreneurship every week to the kids - New groups every week are a priority -
5. Angels find 2 additional Angels to be responsible for and they onboard and train them to do the same.
About the 2 hour sessions
The purpose of the 2 hour sessions is to inspire the kids become entrepreneurs using easily accessible resources, with the support of their parents. These high energy sessions include music, dancing, games, physical activities and storytelling.
The mission of Wisdom for Kids is to change Latin America through their children. There are over 81 Million kids living in poverty right now.
Almost 50% of the kids in Latin America are living in poverty.
In rural areas, 3 of 4 kids live in poverty, in urban areas only 1 of 4.